Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
At TodayBuzz.net, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to TodayBuzz.net’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified below.
Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to TodayBuzz.net’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Copyright Agent TodayBuzz.net, Email: [email protected]
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from our service as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter-notification to our Designated Agent using the contact information provided above. To be an effective Counter-Notification under the DMCA, your written communication must include substantially the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your full legal name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which TodayBuzz.net may be found.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was removed or disabled due to mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Last updated: June 22, 2023